Acupuncture is one of the oldest treatment techniques in the world. It dates back to around 3000 years ago. Over time, this technique has evolved and is now a worldwide known technique to treat numerous issues. Thousands of doctors and physicians trust modern acupuncture in Scottsdale to fix physical issues.
If you are unsure about acupuncture, its benefits, and its usage to treat chronic pain, trust this guide to give you all the information you need. After understanding the blog, you can contact Camelback Medical Centers for pain management services in Scottsdale.
After reading this blog, you shall understand the importance and benefits of a simple technique like acupuncture. This technique is one of the best options for those who do not want to take risks in treating physical injuries and chronic pain in their bodies.
General information about acupuncture
As you know, acupuncture inserts sterile needles to stimulate nerves which can help reduce chronic pain and stiffness. The patient lies down during the procedure while the acupuncturist examines the muscles and inserts sterile needles to stimulate them for pain management in Scottsdale.
The procedure can range from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the prescribed process by the physician. Sometimes, hot sterile needles are inserted in modern acupuncture techniques in Scottsdale for better results.
The frequency of acupuncture sessions can be one or two sessions per week, which can go on for months, depending on the patient’s condition. Acute pain can last four to six months of acupuncture sessions, while chronic pain may need more time.
In all cases, the needles used are sterile, and the acupuncturists have years of experience in using those needles. People should not feel worried that the needles may cause infections or get inserted in the wrong nerve, which can worsen their condition instead of improving it.
Fields in which acupuncture is useful
Acupuncture is useful in the fields of chronic pain and physical issues. Acupuncture can treat headaches, neck pain, migraine, knee pain, lower back pain, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, acupuncture can also treat nausea, fatigue, and pain in tendons.
Advantages of acupuncture in chronic pain
Now that you know the fields in which modern acupuncture services in Scottsdale can help you, you should know the advantages that revolve around acupuncture techniques to help you convince yourself better:
- Helps treat blood pressure problems: Other than fixing pain issues, acupuncture can also help reduce high blood pressure and increase low blood pressure. Acupuncture can help remove cloggings in blood vessels that reduce oxygen percentage in the heart. Moreover, it can also reduce the chances of a heart stroke by removing the clogging.
- Reduces all types of pain issues: Acupuncture can treat all pain issues in a body, as a professional acupuncturist can insert sterile needles in almost all visible body muscles.
- Treats toothache: If you do not like to go to a dentist, you can contact a medical center in Scottsdale for acupuncture services to treat your toothache and facial muscle pain.
- Zero side effects: Until now, no side effects have been revolving around acupuncture, making it one of the safest techniques in the medical world. Unlike medicines and painkillers, acupuncture can remove your pain issues without causing damage to other parts.
- Improves digestion: Acupuncture can remove swelling and inflammation around the stomach area to improve metabolism and digestion.
- Reduces stress levels: Patients know that no side effects revolve around acupuncture, so they are sure they are not doing anything wrong with their bodies. It helps reduce patients’ stress levels about their treatment and physical condition.
- Suitable for chronic and acute pain issues: You can contact a professional for acupuncture services in Scottsdale if you have a minor sprain or a chronic pain issue. Acupuncture can treat both pain issues efficiently with no side effects and foolproof results.
To sum it up
Patients should contact a renowned and reputed medical center in Scottsdale for acupuncture services, like Camelback Medical Centers. We provide high-quality physiotherapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, and many more to ensure you receive the best services in Scottsdale and surrounding areas.
Free Initial Consultation at Camelback Medical Centers
Chiropractor in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Naperville
Camelback Medical Centers provides the best in chiropractic at an affordable price, with locations in Scottsdale, Phoenix and Naperville. Visit Camelback chiropractor and pain clinic for chiropractic, medical & physical therapy.
Our well trained and experienced chiropractors, therapists and medical providers use an integrated approach to help you feel better now and keep you feeling better in the future.
Come see us at Camelback Medical Centers, for your Free Initial Consultation today! We are happy to take same day appointments and walks-ins at any of our convenient locations in Scottsdale, Phoenix or Naperville.