At Camelback Medical Centers in Scottsdale and Phoenix we greatly value our employees and how hard they work to give our patients the utmost of satisfaction.
Camelback Medical Centers in Scottsdale and Phoenix is excited to announce the newest feature to our blog—an employee spotlight! Each month we will select two of our wonderful employees and tell you a little bit more about them. You can find this information here on our blog, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages as well.
Charity Coplien is our featured employee this week as she continues to demonstrate phenomenal work ethic and enthusiasm in caring for her patients! We gave Charity a questionnaire so our CMC fans in Scottsdale and Phoenix can get to know her a little better.
BORN IN WISCOUNSIN, BUT RAISED IN ARIZONA
- Family Status (Single, Married, kids, grandkids, etc)?
NOT SINGLE AND NOT MARRIED, ALMOST MARRIED 🙂
- Current Position?
PHYSICAL THERAPY AT PHOENIX CLINIC
- How long have you been with CMC?
5 WONDERFUL YEARS!!!
- What do you like most about working at CMC?
ENJOYING THE PATIENTS AND KNOWING I CAN HELP THEM
- If you had to go up against the owner of CMC, Dr. Mike, in a World Karaoke Championship, what song would you sing to put him away?
ANY SONG, JUST BRING IT!!
- If you could have a 1-hour conversation with anyone, who would it be?
MY MOTHER AGAIN.
- What is your favorite place on Earth?
HAVEN’T FOUND IT YET, THE EARTH IS TOO BIG TO CHOOSE!
- List 5 of your favorite things (food, social activities, things you like to do, TV shows, movies etc.):
- What would you say is the most challenging aspect of your job?
MEETING EVERY PATIENT’S EXPECTATIONS AND CONCERNS
- What do you think is the best way to meet this challenge?
PUTTING PATIENTS FIRST AS SOON AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR AND ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE THAT IS PUT IN FRONT OF YOU.