Our Scottsdale and Phoenix Chiropractor Provides Shoulder Pain Relief
Shoulder pain is common because these joints receive wide-ranging wear and tear daily—from throwing balls to wrangling wiggly toddlers to lifting groceries and a million other activities. Shoulders are also complicated; their wide-range of motion requires four rotator cuff tendons, a host of muscles and ligaments, nerves and the bones themselves. If you are suffering with frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) or another painful injury, and you live in Phoenix / Scottsdale, we have a chiropractor at Camelback Medical Centers who can provide treatment and relief.
Chiropractic Care for Shoulder Injury, Frozen Shoulder and More
Shoulder pain responds well to chiropractic care and our other complementary therapies. The key to lasting relief is having our chiropractor diagnose the underlying reasons and tailoring treatment to address those issues, which may include:
- Subluxations—If vertebrae in the neck are misaligned, either from an injury like whiplash, or from chronic poor posture habits, they can pinch nerves that adversely affect the function and sensation of the shoulders.
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)—A condition characterized by stiffness and reduced range of motion.
- Injury—Shoulder injuries can take many forms; overuse sports injuries, car accident injuries, lifting injuries, etc. can all lead to strains, sprains and wear and tear on the joint.
- Tendonitis and/or Bursitis—Inflammation of the rotator cuff tendons or the fluid-filled bursa that cushion the joints is often caused by injury, overuse and poor ergonomics.
- Arthritis—There are several types of arthritis that can affect the shoulders, causing pain, inflammation and stiffness.
At Camelback Medical Centers, you will find a chiropractor and a host of other healthcare professionals who work together to alleviate the underlying cause of your shoulder pain with a host of complementary therapies. Chiropractic Care can alleviate discomfort related to all of these root problems, particularly when combined with massage therapy, Spinal Decompression and medical care. Restoring spinal and musculoskeletal alignment relieves pinched nerves while massage and physiotherapy techniques heal soft tissues and restore greater strength and range of motion. We work as a team at both of our Phoenix and Scottsdale locations to provide you the multifaceted, comprehensive treatment you need for lasting relief and great overall health.
If you have an injury or condition that causes you to struggle shoulder pain, weakness or stiffness, reach out to us at 623-872-0002 in Phoenix (Glendale) or 480-945-0008 in Scottsdale to schedule an appointment today.