Lasting Migraine Headache Pain Relief Treatment from Your Chiropractor
Just one migraine headache can shut down your life for hours—even days. The 36 million American women, men and children who get migraines cumulatively lose 113 work and school days each year! At Camelback Medical Centers in Phoenix and Scottsdale, we have a highly-effective migraine relief treatment protocol combining chiropractic care and medical care. If you struggle with migraines, you owe it to yourself to talk with our chiropractor today!
Can Chiropractic Care Provide Migraine Relief?
Chiropractic care is extremely effective for reducing the frequency and severity of—and even eliminating—migraine attacks. Your chiropractor will first examine you and your medical history to understand what factors affect you personally. These factors may include:
- Injury—A head, neck or spine injury may have pinched nerves that affect blood flow and sensation in the head.
- Poor posture—The trigeminal nerve (one that significantly impacts migraines) might also be affected by poor long-term spinal alignment, particularly in the neck.
- Hormonal changes—This can be a particular trigger for women, who suffer the majority of migraines.
- Food and drinks—Certain foods and food additives are known to trigger migraines in sensitive individuals; dehydration can also cause problems.
A host of other lifestyle factors may also trigger migraines, including irregular sleep patterns, certain medications, sensory stimuli (bright lights, noises, smells), stress, exercise and even changes in the weather. Your chiropractor will help you take a complete inventory of any possible triggers as you start the treatment process.
Effective Migraine Relief Treatment in Scottsdale and Phoenix
Your chiropractor and medical team at Camelback Medical Centers in Phoenix and Scottsdale provide a unique headache and migraine treatment protocol that provides relief from multiple directions at once for fast and long-term pain relief. This exclusive system includes:
- Chiropractic care—Addressing pinched nerves is essential to regulating blood flow and hormonal changes that can aggravate migraine attacks.
- Medical care—In conjunction with chiropractic care, our medical team also provides immediate relief so that you can get back to living life right away.
- Injury rehabilitation—Physiotherapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy and medial pain relief can provide relief for migraines that stem from previous injuries.
- Lifestyle adjustments—We can help you identify and eliminate items from your diet, environment or lifestyle that aggravate your migraines.
Don’t lose another minute of life to migraine pain; schedule an appointment with the Camelback Medical Centers chiropractor nearest you today: