Chiropractic Care for Lower Back Pain Relief in Phoenix and Scottsdale
Lower back pain is the second most common reason people seek medical treatment—80 percent of us will struggle with it sometime in life. Chiropractic care combined with other treatment modalities, however, can resolve the many underlying causes of low back pain for long-term relief and wellness. Our chiropractor at Camelback Medical Centers in Phoenix and Scottsdale can help.
How Our Chiropractor Relieves Lower Back Pain and Injury
Our chiropractor will first diagnose the real reasons behind your lower back pain and then directly address those issues in order to relieve these symptoms. Skilled chiropractic care successfully resolves the majority of reasons you might be experiencing low back pain:
- Poor Posture—Slouching, leaning, sitting, sleeping or standing in improper positions for too long strains soft tissues and pulls on the vertebrae in your lower back. Over time, this will pinch nerves and lead to lower back pain and other health issues.
- Injury—So many types of sudden injury can impact the low back: car accident injuries, work injuries, sports injuries, slipping and falling accidents; the list goes on.
- Ergonomic Issues—Closely related to posture, ergonomic problems like lifting heavy objects the wrong way, sitting in a chair without proper lumbar support, incorrect form when exercising, etc. can all cause low back injury.
Lower Back Pain Treatment Options in Scottsdale and Phoenix
- Chiropractic Care—Our chiropractor is skilled at a host of different spinal adjustment options, including manipulation under anesthesia. These precise adjustments bring misaligned vertebrae back into correct position to release pinched nerves and provide pain relief.
- Medical Care—Medical treatment can provide immediate pain relief as you are undergoing chiropractic care and other treatment options.
- Massage Therapy—While our chiropractor resolves spinal subluxations, we collaborate with massage therapists to help address soft tissue imbalances, adhesions and injuries to speed up healing naturally.
- Spinal Decompression—An excellent, non-surgical treatment that can heal bulging and herniated discs from the inside out.
Talk with our chiropractor at Camelback Medical Centers about a fast-acting, long-term solution for your lower back pain today:
We look forward to helping you feel better!