Chiropractic Knee Pain and Injury Relief Treatment in Phoenix and Scottsdale
Your knee joints bear the biggest load-bearing responsibility of all the joints in your body. If your knees hurt, just standing, walking, climbing stairs, kneeling, etc. can be agonizing. If you live in Phoenix or Scottsdale and struggle with knee pain or injury, your Camelback Medical Centers chiropractor and medical team provide cutting-edge treatment that accelerates relief and healing so you can return to an active, pain-free lifestyle.
Your Chiropractor and Medical Team Collaborate for Knee Pain Relief
Successful knee pain and injury relief requires accurate diagnosis and skillful application of the appropriate mix of treatment options. Your chiropractor can address all of the common causes of knee pain:
- Overuse Injury—Repeated stress and overextension from incorrect exercise form and ergonomics damage knee tendons, ligaments, cartilage and muscles.
- Traumatic Injury—Car accidents, falling, sports injuries and other sudden, violent force on the knee can contort, bang or twist the joint painfully.
- Subluxations—When the spine is out of alignment, those imbalances can domino down into the knees.
- Inflammation—Arthritis, being overweight and other inflammatory or degenerative conditions can also cause joint stress that intensifies knee pain.
Chiropractic Care + Knee Regeneration Injections and More
At both of our Camelback Medical Centers locations in Phoenix and Scottsdale, you will meet with a chiropractor and medical team who work together to speed up your knee pain relief and healing process. After a thorough diagnosis, we may recommend a combination of:
- Chiropractic care—By bringing your spine back into correct alignment, we can also correct painful knee imbalances and help the nervous system direct resources to bolster healing.
- Knee Regeneration Injections—Our FDA approved, non-steroidal knee injections provide immediate, direct relief for painful knees. We provide a course of injections that lubricate and cushion the joint, enabling free-flowing movement. They do not interfere with other medications as the liquid is not absorbed into the bloodstream. A series of injections lasts up to six months while chiropractic care and physiotherapy continue to fully rehabilitate injured knees.
- Physiotherapy—Our team coaches you on specific stretches and exercises to stabilize and strengthen your knee joints as they heal.
- Massage Therapy—Improves circulation, reduces inflammation and provides natural pain relief while rehabilitating damaged soft tissues.
Do not let knee pain hinder your lifestyle any longer. Contact us at the Camelback Medical Centers location nearest you to schedule an appointment:
- Phoenix: (623) 872-0002
- Scottsdale: 480-945-0008