Call Your Scottsdale and Phoenix Chiropractor to Meet Our Kinesio Taping Specialist
If you’ve watched any major sporting events lately, you’ve probably noticed athletes wearing brightly-colored strips of fabric tape over various body parts. It’s not just a fashion statement—it’s Kinesio Taping. This revolutionary soft-tissue injury treatment protocol provides pain relief and accelerates healing for all kinds of sprains, strains, bruises, etc. And you don’t have to be an athlete to benefit: talk with your Camelback Medical Centers chiropractor in Phoenix or Scottsdale to get in touch with our Kinesio Taping specialist who can help you enjoy the therapeutic benefits of this new technique too.
Kinesio Taping and Chiropractic Care for Optimum Injury Pain Relief
Our Kinesio Taping specialist works with your chiropractor to provide maximum injury pain relief treatment, whether you got an injury swinging a bat or swinging groceries out of the car. Combining chiropractic care with Kinesio Taping does several things to accelerate healing:
- Chiropractic care corrects the skeletal misalignments to boost nervous system function while Kinesio Tape reconditions the muscles, tendons and ligaments that hold everything in place.
- Taping reduces inflammation by encouraging better lymph drainage and improves healing circulation to the affected area. It’s almost like a micro-massage!
- Kinesio Tape provides extra support and protection to the injured area without restricting movement and circulation like older methods of wrapping an injury.
- It also reduces bruising from traumatic soft tissue injuries because it encourages healthy circulation and removal of waste products from the injured location.
Our specialist can apply the tape to just about any muscle or group of muscles to help them heal and recover from an injury. The Kinesio Tape we use is hypoallergenic, breathable and water tough. You can wear it for several days, exercise with it, work with it and shower with it on before new tape needs to be reapplied. Once your injury has recovered, we can simply and easily remove it.
Kinesio Taping: Not Just Pain Relief Treatment for Athletes Anymore
You don’t have to be an Olympic athlete to experience the benefits of Kinesio Taping for injury pain relief treatment at Camelback Medical Centers. We use it to help patients with all sorts of sprains, strains, posture problems, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, tennis or golfer’s elbow and many others. Talk with your chiropractor today by calling our office closest to you:
- Phoenix: (623) 872-0002
- Scottsdale: (480) 945-0008